Subconsciously Conscious
Subconsciously Conscious

Subconsciously Conscious

Regular price
$12.99
Regular price
$0.00
Sale price
$12.99
Unit price
per 
Availability
Sold out

Author: Catarzi, Amanda Nicole

Binding: Paperback

Number Of Pages: 218

Publisher: Independently published

Release Date: 05-01-2020

Details: The subconscious makes up around 95% of the average person’s brain leaving us with a mere 5% that we actively engage and navigate. Subconsciously Conscious is a guided journal experience that will teach you the daily habit of Visualization. This small habit has the ability to change your life in a big way. Start reprogramming your subconscious mind and consciously align your life with your own goals. Put yourself directly back into the driver’s seat of your world, allowing you to dictate your fate. Take back what is yours and begin to walk in that untapped potential!

Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 8.5 x 0.5 inches

Languages: English